- The college library functions with the objective of providing quality service to its members and promoting excellence in education by housing several latest edition books, journals, monographs, magazines, etc. Library resources are available to encourage research, engage students in pleasure reading, support the curriculum, and address individual needs and interests.
- The college has a Main Library and 08 departmental libraries that collectively support the teaching, research, and extension programs.
- The library remains functional on all working days from 7:30 a.m. in the morning till 5:30 p.m. in the evening.
- The college library has a spacious reading room that is adequately lighted and contains furnishings appropriate to the student population.
- It houses over 1,23,267 book titles and subscriptions to 68 Journals/periodicals and 15 newspapers in three languages.
- It also has more than 125 educational CDs and about 20 sets of encyclopedias.
- Students are provided with the facility of computers with high-speed connectivity and access to e-journals.
- All e-resources available on UGC-N-LIST are available to college students and staff.
- The library is fully automated and uses Bar Code System and standard integrated Library Management Software.
- Books for Competitive examinations are issued to the students.
- Book exhibitions on campus are organized from time to time.
- Faculty members encourage their research scholars to use e-resources hosted through INFLIBNET services.
- Our library has a novel DOOR (Digital Online Offline Resources) facility for students.
- The college library also has a Book Bank facility available to students that provide books for the whole session to needy students.
The central Library has the following facilities:
- Access e-books and e-journals
- Reference books
- Periodicals, journals, magazines
- Separate study room for researchers
- Reprographic facilities:
- a) Computers
- b) Bar code printer
- c) Printer
- d) Scanner
- e) Photo copying machine
- Competitive Exam Section-Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Vachan Katta
- Innovative DOOR- Digital Online Offline Resources
Number of books, reference books, journals, e-books in library .
|Journals & Periodicals||68||1,57,651|
|CD & DVD||160||3,100|